We are looking for an Operation Optimization Specialist to become a member of our Innovation & Developent team on full-time and part –time basis.
This newly position is specially designed for all recent university graduates. We are in need of a person who wants to bring new business value to the leading Vietnam ecommerce logistics solutions providers.
At Giaohangtietkiem You will rotate through some different departments in order to learn about the department operations and broaden your understanding of our business. You will be assigned to an experienced mentor to help you integrate into the Company and provide you with guidances throughout the first 1 to 3 month. Then you will be responsible for providing objective recommendations to optimize GHTK operation system and control delivery service ‘s quality.
This position reports to the Head of Development & Innovation Department.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
– Continuously optimize and innovate the operation procedures, cut time, costs and increase customer satisfaction.
– Collaborate with business development, tech leaders, designers, marketing manager, operation manager to develop and optimize:
• Product Management: Concepts, functions, flow, features, inventory.
• User experience, user interface, usability, content, front-end, back-end.
• Business strategy, business model, CRM system.
– Monitor daily operation progress, set operation KPIs and take actions to improve operation quality. Set operation goals and objectives with directors.
– Have the chance to cooperate and have daily / weekly discussions with CEO, CTO, CFO, COO, Client Services Team Leader, Sales team leader to understand customer viewpoints and make the plan for operation department.
To apply for the Operation Optimization Specialist, you should possess the following qualities:
– Fresh graduate from universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, RMIT, DAV… or with not more than 1 years’ working experience.
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skill.
– Self-motivated and open-minded.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Detail oriented, strong organizational skills.
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– Position requires proficiency in Excel.
– Extensive travels may be required depending upon the position.
Salary: 8.000.000- 12.000.000 VND/month for Fulltime
5.000.000 VND/month for Intern
Other benefits: As by Vietnam Law;
5/How To Apply
To apply for the Operation Optimization Specialist, please send us your Covering Letter and Resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.