Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a professional delivery company specializing in ELogistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. GHTK currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 20.000 employees and will continue to grow in the future.
E-Commerce market is blooming with millions of orders processed and thousands of online shops/platforms newly opened every day. Along with this comes a golden opportunity for the expansion of e-logistics business. GHTK is looking for Business Development Leader with the mission to develop and maintain effective client relationship by seeking client requirements and creating solution whilst ensuring and exceeding the business goals and objectives of the company.
This position is a great opportunity for those who enjoy challenges working in a fast-pace environment and aim for success. At this position, you will have chance to consult directly with the CEO as well as other heads of departments: Product Development, IT, Human Resource, Business Development, Customer Service… to support your work.
I/ WHAT IS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER OF GHTK? (BDL)
GHTK is seeking for Regional Leaders who will lead Business Development Teams at Hanoi/Northern region and HCMC/Southern region and take charge of follow tasks:
1/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIES:
– Promote & build awareness of GHTK’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client;
– Develop the business, build up/maintain good client relationship;
– Collect/relay market information to superior maximizing business opportunities;
– Cooperate & synergize with other Leaders and Managers to meet corporate objectives and ensure active sales pipeline.
2/ TEAM MANAGEMENT:
– Lead a team and develop a business plan to achieve the given target;
– Select and attract talents according to business plan;
– Educate & train staffs continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively;
– Monitor staff’s activities to achieve the assigned target and measure team performance;
– Recognize & reward sale members to maximize sales performance;
– Accept other given duties and involve in projects assigned by management.
II/ WHY WORK AT GHTK?
– Starting salary: 500 – 900 USD/month, salary is reviewed on a periodical basis and in consistent with capacity without limit;
– We have an amazing culture
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– You’ll work to the best of yourself
– GHTK is a challenging environment in which you will go beyond your limits;
– And because we truly care about you and your experience at GHTK
– Rewards and Promotions are available on special occasions;
– Special and worthy welfare regimes
– 12 days off per year, yearly Kick off & Teambuilding events, various bonding activities at workplace…;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law and company’s policies: health insurance, social insurance packages…
III/ JOB REQUIREMENTS:
– Good communication and understanding customer psychology;
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making;
– Strong analytical skill, Strategic planning;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Proficient in English.
– Smart, flexible and dynamic;
– Learning, absorbing and applying new things QUICK;
– Leadership and management skill;
– Negotiation and persuasion skill;
– Data-driven, capable of data analysis and report.
– Eager to learn and never afraid of challenge;
– Positive attitude when faced with criticism;
– Responsible at work.
– Age: 24 – 27;
– Bachelor degree in Business/Economics or related majors;
– At least 2 continuous years of experience in sales and people management with specific achievements.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER, please send us your Covering Letter, Resume and University academic transcript to email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Email topic: HN/HCM_BDL_Your Name
HN: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
HCM: 6th floor, Pico Plaza Building, 20 Cong Hoa street, 12 ward, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh City.