Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a professional delivery company specializing in E-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. GHTK currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 20.000 employees and will continue to grow in the future.
With increasing scale of various projects and the company as a whole, GHTK is looking for COO Assistant with the mission to support COO in monitoring the operation efficiency of different fields, providing a smooth bridge between COO and internal department.
The COO Assistant position is suitable for final-year students, fresh graduates or candidates with less than 03 years of experience, who wish to broaden knowledge on various fields and have an overview of an E-Logistics business. At this position, you will have chance to work directly with the COO as well as other heads of departments: Product Development, IT, Human Resource, Business Development, Customer Service… and learn from E-Logistics experts in GHTK.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
– Support the COO in monitoring different categories of the company: Operations, Finance, Administration,… through deep involvement and participation in those categories;
– Follow up company’s activities; Keep control of those activities to ensure progress and high efficiency; Make report to the COO on a regular basis;
– Support the COO in operating system management and improvement through detection of problems and proposal of initiatives;
– Work closely with heads of departments; Facilitate the smooth communications between the COO and other stakeholders including internally and externally;
– Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the COO.
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED
– Final-year students, fresh graduates or candidates with less than 03 years of experience, majored in Logistics, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Administration, Finance… from universities in Hanoi, such as FTU, NEU, AOF, BA, RMIT, FPT, DAV, VNU,…
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skill; High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance;
– A logical mindset with high flexibility and ability to multi-task with good problem-solving skill;
– Ability to maintain stamina and mental toughness – self-confident, persistent and resilient;
– Willingness to take challenges and work with high responsibility, solving to the root cause of problems
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
WHY WORK AT GHTK?
– Starting salary: 500 – 1000 USD/month, salary is reviewed on a periodical basis and in consistent with capacity without limit;
– We have an amazing culture – A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– You’ll work to the best of yourself – GHTK is a challenging environment in which you will go beyond your limits;
– And because we truly care about you and your experience at GHTK – Rewards and Promotions are available on special occasions;
– Special and worthy welfare regimes – 12 days off per year, yearly Kick off & Team-building events, various bonding activities at workplace…;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law and company’s policies: health insurance, social insurance packages…
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for COO Assistant position, please send your CV and Cover Letter (Vietnamese or English) to email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: COO Assistant_Your Name
Hotline: 0246 651 9243
Address: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No.8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.