Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a technology company specializing in delivery services. Over 9 years of establishment and development, GHTK’s services are available in the whole country with more than 1500 warehouse branches, over 1000 trucks and over 30.000 employees. GHTK has been constantly developing, growing strongly, aiming for new goals and new successes.
In the year 2022, to meet the needs of growth and development with new products and services, GHTK is looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader (Tech Center) to join our team in Ha Noi office with following information:
1.1. Human Resources Strategic Planning.
– Evaluate the labor market and the actual situation of the company’s technology personnel, develop strategies and goals of technology human resources in line with the company’s development roadmap;
– Collaborate with CTOs, Experts, PMs, TechLeads to support and proactively advice on HR issues;
– Directly report and propose strategies and plans to the Board of Directors to develop talents.
1.2. Talent Attraction
a. Develop Employer Branding
– Plan, develop and optimize brand awareness through multi-channel recruitment activities: Website, Social Media (facebook, linkedin), Job sites,….
– Build and develop offline recruitment brand activities: talent attraction programs (Master Dev, Leader Under 25, Express Overview,…); activities that in connect with universities and organizations (Job fairs, workshops, big competitions…);
– Be the representative of the company in foreign affairs, build up and maintain a good relationship with organizations and universities to support recruiting activities and branding.
b. Recruitment Activities
– Coordinate with the Board of Directors to forecast and determine the recruitment needs of technology personnel.
– Ensure the provision of sufficient quantity and quality of personnel for the Technology Center according to annual goals or technology projects; especially top diverse talents.
– Provide ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team.
1.3. Training & Development
– Develop orientation training programs, professional training and team building program of Tech center
– Develop competency frameworks for technology positions; coordinate with the leaders to periodically evaluate employees;
– Organize, manage, and execute training activities for Tech Center; develop internal trainers.
– Control training quality, evaluation, training schedule to bring the best results.
1.4. Talent Management.
– Manage and enhance the employee experience journey with teambuilding, recognition and awards, etc.
– Identify and develop policies for development, recognition & special treatment for the most potential and outstanding talents (“rising star”): development roadmap, succession plan, form of recognition…
1.5. Other duties as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related field. Understanding about E-Logistics is a plus.
– At least 5 years experience in the same position in large-scale technology organizations and corporations.
– Modern human resource thinking, good multitasking management.
– Have a passion and clear development goals in the field of Human Resources.
– Have solid professional knowledge in Human Resources and Law;
– Have systems thinking and the ability to work in detail;
– Have strong leadership character, ability to influence, train – develop employees;
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve the highest level of efficiency; open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity; ability to grasp trends quickly.
– Ability to work independently and motivate a team for ultimate goals.
– Salary: negotiable, based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions.
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Get training and guidance from mentors, manager to master relevant skills to meet the job’s requirements;
– Have the opportunity to cooperate with leaders, CEO and receive advice from the Board of Directors to identify recruitment needs and develop recruitment plans;
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Benefits in accordance with current Law;
4. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
5. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Talent Acquisition Leader position, please send us your Resume to email Talent.email@example.com.
Email title: HTD (Tech)_YourName