Company & Position Overview:
“Giao hang tiet kiem” is a vibrant and innovative organization, with the goal of becoming one of the leading companies in the E – commerce field. Together with a boom of online shopping, GHTK has successfully established over 300 brands across Vietnam. At GHTK, we believe that our core values are performed by young talented members.
Development and Innovation Department is responsible for main operational duties at GHTK : Supervise GHTK’s daily operations in HN, HCM, DN & continuously optimize and innovate the operation procedures; propose and execute new operational projects…Working under the supervision of Head of Development and Innovation Department gives you opportunities to work flexible in many fields such as updating latest technology, proposing and performing several new ideas related to setting up data, KPI, quality management systems… ADI will work directly and take responsibility for all assigned projects.
The growth and development of employees are priority in our workplace, so you can shape your own career path to become Operation Management Specialists at GHTK.
1/Responsibilities/ Main Duties:
– Work with all departments at GHTK to perform tasks.
– Make detail plans toupgrade recent operation system.
– Participate in GHTK’s qualify management under the supervision of Head of Development and Innovation Department.
– Develop a good working relationship with potential customers, VIP partners…and boost our new projects to adapt our customers’ requirements
– Assist and follow up with team members’ issues/ tasks…
– Handle overflow work from the Head of Development and Innovation Department.
and provide back‐up support andappropriate office coverage in her absence.
– Perform other duties as necessary or as assigned by Head of Development and Innovation Department.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Good organizational abilities in order to keep everything on track
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skill.
– Self-motivated and open-minded.
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word.
– Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position.
– Candidates who graduated from universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, AOF, AOB, RMIT, DAV,..are preferred.
Salary: 350 – 700$ for Fulltime
220$ for Intern
Others: As by Law.
4/How to apply:
To apply for Assistant Head of Development and Innovation Department, please send us your Covering Letter and Resume, University academic transcript to email:
Email topic: ADI_Your Name
CV in Vietnamese is also accepted.
Ms Phuong (0246 657 8990) Skype: hrm.minhphuong
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Add: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.