Things happen very quickly and data analysts have a big impact at GHTK. We manage massive amounts of data on millions of orders a week and have complex and interesting issues that need to be solved: customer behaviors and delivery market insights increasing sales, speed of shipping, saving delivery time & cost, innovate some phase of our delivery procedures, creating many operational KPI statistics.
At GHTK, business analysts are people that support other departments to propose business development plans and make data-driven decisions.
– Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
– Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
– Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes;
– Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer the population as a whole;
– Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project;
– Develop and implement a strategic business plan based on data;
– Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features of shipping solution and shipping service;
– Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
– Have degrees or majored in fields like math, statistics, computer science, or something closely related to their field;
– Strong math and analysis skills are mandatory;
– Strong understanding of Descriptive statistics and inferential statistics: statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators;
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
– Have the ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills;
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Great at communicating, both to other data scientists and non-technical people.
– Starting salary:
• Fresher (under 1-year working experience): 400$-600$/ month;
• Junior or Senior (1-5 years working experience): 600$-1500$/month;
– Other benefits: As by Law.
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
HN: GHTK Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
HCM: Floor 6, Pico Plaza Building, 20 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
V. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Business Analyst, please send us your CV to email:
HCM: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Topic: HN/HCM_BA_Your Name.