Leader of the Vision team is not only a Senior Computer Vision Engineer in GHTK who is always researching state-of-the-art technologies in the world to apply these algorithms into the business of GHTK but also a leadership person.
As a senior computer vision engineer, we’re looking for senior engineers who bring new ideas from all areas, including anti-fraud techniques, OCR, Face Recognition, Face Verification, Person Tracking; the list will be not limited and is going every day.
As a leader, we’re looking for a person who can cooperate with other teams in GHTK, orient his/her team members, and display a strong leadership personality.
From GHTK, we always provide you with good conditions to do your research and express your thoughts.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 5 years of research and development experience working on Industry, or 2-3 years with a relevant advanced degree.
– At least 2 years working as a leader
– Experience with one of these programming languages: python or C/C++
– Experience with one of these deep learning framework: PyTorch, TensorFlow, machine learning libraries
– A good ability to read in English.
– Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
– Experience working with embedded device such as NVIDIA Jetson Nano etc
– Gaining an award in The ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC), or mathematics contests is a plus.
– Gaining an award in a scientific research competition is a plus.
– Participate in innovative research in computer vision applications using artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, and image processing techniques.
– Design and develop solutions for real world problems varying between multiple platforms, devices, and assign tasks for team members appropriately
– Having a curious, humble, willing mindset to make your team working effectively, and connecting all your team members, and motivates them etc
– Contribute to the growth of your team and GHTK by extending your team’s mission.
– Training other team members, giving them advice to overcome hard problems.
– Salary: up to 2500$ NET, based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions.
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Receive training and guidance directly from the CEO and collaborate with GHTK heads of department;
– Opportunity to advance and become manager of specialized divisions or projects;
– Get maximum support and training to master operational knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Benefits in accordance with current Law;
IV. OTHER INFORMATIONS
– Time of work: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm; Monday – Friday and two alternate Saturdays in a month.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
V. HOW TO APPLY
– To apply for the Computer Vision Research Leader position, please send us your Resume to email firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
– Email title: CVR Leader_YourName