The PDA Center of GHTK is looking for candidates for the position of Data Analyst with the following job description:
– Manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
– Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data tables in our distributed system.
– Support the datamart in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
– Provide quality assurance on the quality and accuracy of data tables.
– Help develop reports and analysis.
– Support Business Analyst by preparing ad-hoc complicated/customized data tables.
– Serve as an advocate of our data-driven culture.
– Work with other members (Data Engineer, Business Analyst) to implement, integrate and optimize our existing systems.
– Have Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Information Management or Information Technology.
– Demonstrate competency in handling large data set and relational databases.
– Have experience in scripting with SQL, Spark, R/ Python.
– Possess logical thinking, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Work experience as a data analyst is a plus.
– Work experience in working with Distributed system is a plus.
– Competitive salary: up to $650/month (junior) or upto $2000/month (senior)
(Negotiable, and periodically reviewed based on your capacity).
– Truly cares about you and your experience at GHTK – Rewards and Promotions are available on special occasions.
– Attractive insurance package – You will be provided with a package of Generali premium health insurance, along with other benefits in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law: Health Insurance, Social Insurance,…
– Special and worthy welfare regimes – There are 12 days off per year, 13th-month salary, yearly Kick-off & Team-building events with various bonding activities at workplace.
– Amazing culture – Our working environment is young and dynamic with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path.
– Opportunity to work with the best – We not only hire talents but also collaborative ones.
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skills to meet the job’s requirements.
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment.
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm. From Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
– Address: GHTK Building, 8 Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
V. HOW TO APPLY
– To apply for the Data Analyst position, please send us your CV to email: email@example.com.
– Subject: DA – Your Name.