– Be a member of the CEO Assistant Board, report directly to the CEO and work directly with the BOD of GHTK’s Departments;
– Participate and be responsible for the tasks assigned by the CEO in business activities, operations, project development and development of new products and services of GHTK according to personal strengths and specialities:
+ Business Development: Develop GHTK’s services in E-logistics, Fintech based on creative business ideas, optimize GHTK’s strategic orientations and goals in each stage, maximize company’s profits; or
+ Project Management: Participate and Promote the effectiveness of operation projects: Create plans, ensure resources, project operation, , risk management, efficiency promotion; or
+ HR Strategy: Optimize and develope human resources; or
+ Product Owner: Plan and develop software products: User Research, work with UX/UI Designer, responsible for product life cycle, product launching, product development and improvement.
– Consult and advise the CEO in setting development strategies, goals.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Having work experience with BoD as senior/manager in big corporations in relevant fields: Technology, Finance, Logistic, Services, E-Commerce, Economics, Human Resources;
– Working experience for start-up or companies with effective business models is an advantage;
– Have good knowledge and mindset about strategy & operational management in large-scale organizations;
– Can-do spirit and always ready for new challenges;
– Computer proficiency: word-processing, Microsoft Office, and data base management;
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve the highest level of efficiency; open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity; ability to grasp trends quickly;
– Ability to work independently while maintaining effective working relationships with CEO, managers, co-workers, supervisors…
– Salary: up to $3000, based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions;
– Benefits in accordance with current Law;
– Premium health insurance for yourself and family member;
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment.
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Working time: Monday – Saturday morning, 9:00 am – 6:30 pm.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
V. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Executive Assistant to CEO position, please send us your Resume to email email@example.com
Subject mail: CEOO – Fullname.