Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a technology company specializing in delivery services. Over 9 years of establishment and development, GHTK’s services are available in the whole country with more than 1500 warehouse branches, over 1000 trucks and over 30.000 employees. GHTK has been constantly developing, growing strongly, aiming for new goals and new successes.
In the year 2022, to meet the needs of growth and development with new products and services, GHTK is looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our team and create marketing materials and promote our brand reputation together.
– Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
– Create both functional and appealing graphic that address clients’ needs and interest, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
– Sharing ideas and offering input in creative brainstorming sessions.
– Work in partnership with relevant members of the creative process, including different internal stakeholders and/or external suppliers in the development of creative key visuals.
– Perform other tasks assigned by Manager/General Manager.
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop). Ability to create 2D design.
– Knowledge of UI is a must.
– An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
– Exceptional creativity and innovation.
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve the highest level of efficiency; open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity; ability to grasp trends quickly.
– Have good leadership and strong organizational skill, ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Salary: 600$ – 800$, based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions.
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Get training and guidance from mentors, manager to master relevant skills to meet the job’s requirements.
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment
– Benefits in accordance with current Law.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
5. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Graphic Designer position, please send us your Resume to email Talent.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email title: GDS_YourName