We are looking for a Junior/ Senior Operations Optimization Specialist to become a member of our Innovation & Development team, working directly with the CEO. We are in need of a person who wants to bring new business value to the leading Vietnam E-commerce logistics solutions providers.
At Giaohangtietkiem, you will rotate through some different departments in order to learn about the department operations and broaden your understanding of our business. Then you will be responsible for providing objective recommendations to optimize the GHTK operations system and control delivery service ‘s quality.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
– Continuously making changes in product optimization and adjustments in products for making it more desirable, cost-effective, profitability and increase customer satisfaction.
– Collaborate with Business Development Department, Information Technology Department, Operations Department, Marketing Department, and Designing Team to develop and optimize:
+ Product Management: Concepts, functions, flow, features, inventory.
+ User experience, user interface, usability, content, front-end, back-end.
+ Business strategy, business model, CRM system.
– Monitor daily operations progress, set operations KPIs and take actions to improve operations quality. Set operations goals and objectives with Directors.
– Have the chance to cooperate and have daily / weekly discussions with CEO, CTO, CFO, COO, Client Services Team Leader, Business Development Leader to understand customer viewpoints and make the plan for the Operations Department.
3/ Desirable Qualifications
To apply for the Operations Optimization Specialist, you should possess the following qualities:
– Graduate from universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, RMIT, DAV,…
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Self-motivated and open-minded.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills.
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– This position requires proficiency in Excel.
– Extensive travels may be required depending upon the position.
– Salary: 800$-1200$/month;
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support and training to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law and premium personal medical insurance package;
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
5/ How To Apply
To apply for the Operation Optimization Specialist, please send us your Covering Letter and Resume to email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email title: [HN/ HCM] OOS_YourName
Add in HN: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.