Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a professional delivery company specializing in E-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. GHTK currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 27.000 employees and will continue to grow in 2020 with many breakthrough projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is dynamic with the ability to multitask to take charge of different operational projects. This position reports to the Hanoi’s Operations Director.
For the first 1- 3 months, you will be involved in current projects in order to learn and deepen how to build and implement a project in the E-Logistics firm Then you will be responsible for exploring and building new projects, providing recommendations to optimize the GHTK operations systems, and control delivery service’s quality.
1/ What will you do?
– You will work as a Project Manager with key responsibilities as follows:
– Supervise current projects in HN, HCM to ensure the quality of GHTK delivery service;
– Lead a team to run new strategic projects received from the Board of Directors in order to upgrade the service‘s quality.
– Build and manage your team that works well together; Set up KPIs; Support, inspire and motivate the team towards function goals;
– Work with data and extract insights by analyzing data in order to propose initiatives to improve and optimize operation processes, technology, ensuring delivery quality while the output scale continues to increase and help GHTK maintain a competitive advantage in the industry responsible for risk management, directly solving problems arising flexibly and quickly, giving necessary measures to improve operations results in the assigned provinces;
– Research to understand the current trends of E-Logistics industry in general and customer insights in specific;
– Have the chance to work with different departments, such as Product Development, IT, Business Development, Customer Service, HR,… This chance will help you to broaden your knowledge, skills, and learn from E-Logistics experts in GHTK;
– Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Operations Director.
2/ What you are required
– Graduates in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Management, Finance,… from universities in Hanoi, Danang, or HCM City, such as FTU, NEU, BA, AOF, DAV, RMIT, FPT,… at least 1 years of relevant experiences.
– Great management skills with the ability to cooperate well with other people;
– Operational and systems thinking, decision-making skills to solve unexpected problems in operations at GHTK then provide solutions;
– Analytical thinking and open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity;
– Ability to go on regular business trips to different provinces.
3/ Benefits for you
– Starting Salary:
+ For Junior (At least 1 year of experience): $500 – $700 (negotiable);
+ For Senior (At least 3 years of experience): $800 – $1500 (negotiable);
– Salary is periodically reviewed inconsistent with capacity after 4 – 6 months;
– Work in a young and dynamic environment;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space with various challenges for self-development;
– Receive practical training to understand thoroughly the operating process and customer service to support the works;
– Many promotion opportunities to develop a career path;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current law and company policies: health insurance, social insurance packages….
4/ How to apply
To apply for the Project Manager, please send us your Cover letter and Resume, University Academic Transcript to email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Email topic: HN_PM_Your Name
Head Office Address: Hanoi: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.