GHTK is one of top companies for last-mile logistics in Vietnam, currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 10.000 employees and will continue to grow in 2019.
We are currently seeking Regional Operations Leaders that are perfect for some people who want to be part of one of the most crucial aspects of our operations. This role will put you at the center of the human supply chain which is essential to meet massive expansion and develop operational e-logistics planning process.
I/ Duties & Responsibilities
Firstly, you will get involved in GHTK’s operations to understand our process and procedures for 1-2 months. Then, essential duties and core responsibilities include the following:
– Supervise GHTK’s daily operational progress to continuously optimize and innovate the operations procedures;
– As a leader, you focus on the development and engagement of employees, and create a culture that ensures full commitment to deliver on GHTK’s core value;
– Collaborate with the IT, Product Development, Finance, Client Services, Sales, Human Resources,… department to solve e-logistics challenges effectively and ensure utilization of best practices;
– Implement scalable strategies for the development of your region with the Board of Directors.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have all of the following:
– Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, time management, motivational skills;
– Strong multi-tasking, critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills to identify innovative solutions to achieve operational excellence;
– Desire to work and develop in challenging and e-commerce logistics, supply chain industry;
– Fresh graduates from top universities such as FTU, NEU,… with not more than one-year working experience;
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet and experience analyzing data and optimization would be a plus.
– Starting Salary: 400 – 800$/month (For full-time); periodical review and salary increase by capacity;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development;
– Receive on-the-job training, in-house training as well as external training and have chance to organize class and express yourself;
– Employee benefits (Well-paid, International medical insurance packages and Promotion);
– Frequent “kick-off” events in luxury resorts in Vietnam and foreign countries;
– Other benefits: As by Law.
IV/ How to Apply
To apply for the Regional Operations Leader, please send us your CV, Covering Letter, Transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com with subject: ROL _Your Name (CV in Vietnamese is also accepted).Contact: 0246 651 9243
Add: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.