GIAO HANG TIET KIEM is a professional delivery company specializing in e-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality last-mile delivery service. Together with the development of service quality and improvement of customer experience, GHTK is focusing on the creation and development of its own brand equity.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant who is qualified and experienced enough to take charge of the financial status of GHTK.
1/ A Senior Accountant at GHTK, you will be responsible for:
– Review AP, FA booking;
– Develop and review cost reports, cost control;
– Coordinate with external auditors to audit financial report under VAS;
– Assist manager to prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly VAS financial report;
– Develop and recommend policies applicable in accounting procedures, processes and internal control;
– Manage team to work with leader of other department to completion;
– Prepare management reports as requested.
2/ You will receive:
– Official Salary: 700$ – 900$, salary is reviewed on a periodical basis and inconsistent with capacity without limit;
– We have an amazing culture – A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, unlimited space and challenges for self-development;
– You’ll work with the best – We only hire great people;
– We truly care about you and your experience at GHTK – Rewards and Promotions are available on special occasions;
– Special and worthy welfare regimes – 12 days off per year, yearly Kick-off & Team-building events with various bonding activities at the workplace;
– Attractive insurance package – the prestigious Insurance package for leader/manager positions along with other benefits in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law: Health Insurance, Social Insurance,…
3/ You are expected to have:
– Bachelor degree with major in Accounting – Finance, Auditing;
– 2 – 4 years of working experience of Accountant or External Auditor;
– Experience of Oracle accounting system or Senior External Auditor is a plus;
– ACCA/VACPA/CPA is preferred;
– Excellence in using Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
– Good analysis skills, reporting skills, leadership skills, presentation skills, problem-solving skills;
– Strengths as highly organized, detail-oriented.
– Willing to learn and adapt to any circumstances attitude.
4/ How To Apply
To apply for the Senior Accountant, please send us your Covering Letter and Resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Email title: [HN]_SA_YourName
Add in HN: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.