Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a technology company specializing in delivery services. Over 8 years of establishment and development, GHTK’s services are available in the whole country with more than 1500 warehouse branches, over 1000 trucks and over 30.000 employees. GHTK has been constantly developing, growing strongly, aiming for new goals and new successes.
To meet the needs of growth and development with new products and services, GHTK is looking for a Sales Manager (Inland Trucking) with the responsibility of strategizing, planning and leading the market expansion team of Business Big Size market.
– Propose strategies and plans to develop and expand the market for Business Big Size nationwide;
– Research market trends, competitor activities, make business plans, distribution system development plans/projects;
– Ensure the implementation of the business plan set out, take responsibility for the results and business activities for the CEO;
– Take care of building, training and leading the sales team;
– Develop a system of policies and KPIs to manage & promote business results with high efficiency;
– Consult and advise the CEO on solutions to expand the market, changes in the market.
– At least 5 years of experience working for transport companies in business development and 2 years in a management position;
– Have solid knowledge of business development, logistics field;
– Have relationships and ability to build positive relationships with corporate clients,…
– Good leadership capacity, strong organizational, management, communication and negotiation skills;
– Open-minded, able to work under high pressure, flexible;
– Fluency in English;
– Under 35 year old are preferable;
– Able to travel for work when needed.
– Salary: $2000 – $2500 (negotiable according to your abilities);
– Work in the growing e-Logistics fiel, in a company with development potential, opportunities, challenges and interesting experiences;
– Dynamic and flexible environment; be empowered and spaced for self-affirmation and career development;
– Full benefits and benefits: 2 types of insurance, project bonus, quarterly bonus, holiday/Tet bonus according to the your capacity, work efficiency and company’s business performance;
– Interact and work flexibly with capable colleagues, aiming for common goals in organizational development;
– Provided with adequate means of working
4. HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send us your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Binhvt@ghtk.co with the subject: BDM_ Your Name.