Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a professional delivery company specializing in E-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. GHTK currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 27.000 employees and will continue to grow in the future.
We are looking for iOS Developer to join our Technology Center. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
1/ AS AN iOS DEVELOPER OF GHTK, YOU WILL
– Build the leading edge iOS product and make impact on a large user base, work with a great international team and more;
– Work and collaborate in an agile environment with Technical Lead, Product Lead, Backend team and UX for accelerating product delivery;
– Be actively involved in product discussions;
– Strongly contribute to the mobile development process and technical knowledge of the entire organization.
2/ WHY WORK AT GHTK?
– Attractive salary ($600 – $1000);
– Private health insurance coverage;
– Flexible working time;
– Cool and modern working space;
– Chances to build high impact products, operate in full continuous-integration software development setup with the latest and popular technology stacks in an open-minded, transparent and agile environment;
– Training courses & talks with talented tech professionals covering a wide range of topics to cultivate your skills;
– Regular parties and vacations around Vietnam.
3/ TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED
– At least 2 years experience in native iOS development role;
– Native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Animation and other frameworks provided by Apple;
– Knowledge in computer science combined with demonstrable problem-solving aptitude;
– Experience with memory management and memory/performance profiling;
– Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and the like;
– Familiarity with multiple architectural patterns such as MVC and MVVM;
– Experience with version control and dependency management tools;
– Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing ins and outs of Apple’s submission process;
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programing, familiarity with functional programing is a plus;
– Strong understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines as well as interaction design best practices;
– Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processe.
4/ HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com with subject: iOS Dev_YourName.
Address: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.