Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a technology company specializing in delivery services. Over 9 years of establishment and development, GHTK’s services are available in the whole country with more than 1500 warehouse branches, over 1000 trucks and over 30.000 employees. GHTK has been constantly developing, growing strongly, aiming for new goals and new successes.
In the year 2022, to meet the needs of growth and development with new products and services, GHTK is looking for a Logistics Operation Manager to join our team in Ha Noi office with following information:
– Manage, operate, control the quality of the entire system of regional operations in the supply chain operation of e-commerce shipping services from Shop to Customer (First- mile & Last-mile delivery; Middle-mile).
(Including: Warehousing system, Team of Shippers/Drivers/Logistics/Operators, supply services within the management area).
– Planning and implementing operation projects, new service development projects, customer experience enhancement projects, human resource policies and programs, warehouse/vehicle system expansion and optimization.
– Participate in building, optimizing processes and improving operation quality. Work directly with the Director of Operations Division, the Director of PDA center.
– Solve regional human resource problems, propose solutions to improve team quality, and decrease turn-over rate. Work directly with the Board of Directors of the Operations Division, the Executive Board of the Human Resources and Legal Divisions.
– Report and analyze in detail with the CEO/COO and the BOM of the Operations Division on daily and weekly operation quality indicators from the system and actual operations for prompt response to internal issues and market changes.
– Graduated from universities in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Business Administration…age from 26 to 32, with a can-do spirit, strong enthusiasm, like challenges.
– At least 3 years of experience in large-scale organizations in the fields of transportation, postal, logistics, supply chain, manufacturing … with orientation to self-develop in a big technology corporation.
– Flexible, great problem solving mind and quick response to change.
– Good knowledge of the industry market, with good analytical and data use ability.
– Great leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate the team to achieve the assigned target and continuous improvement.
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve the highest level of efficiency; open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity; ability to grasp trends quickly.
– Ability to work independently while maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers, employees, …
– Salary: 1500 – 2000$, based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions.
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Chance to interact and work with ‘Top Leaders’ from all divisions; use advanced and intelligent technology systems in management work.
– Get training and guidance from mentors, manager to master relevant skills to meet the job’s requirements.
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment.
– Benefits in accordance with current Law.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
5. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Logistics Operation Manager position, please send us your Resume to email Talent.email@example.com.
Email title: LOM_YourName