Giao Hang Tiet Kiem is looking for an Operation Optimization Specialist who wants to bring new business value to the leading Vietnam E-Commerce logistics solutions providers.
For the first 1-2 months, you will be provided with certain guidance along with the practical application under the leader’s orientation to understand the core operation process. Then, you will be responsible for providing objective recommendations to optimize GHTK operations system and control the delivery service‘s quality.
Below is one of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
1. Continuously optimize and innovate the operations procedures, cut time, costs and increase customer satisfaction;
2. Collaborate with business development, tech leaders, designers, marketing manager, operation manager to develop and optimize:
– Product Management: Concepts, functions, flow, features, inventory;
– User experience, user interface, usability, content, front-end, back-end;
– Business strategy, business model, CRM system;
3. Monitor daily operation progress, set operation KPIs and take actions to improve operation quality. Set operation goals and objectives with directors;
4. Have the chance to cooperate and have daily / weekly discussions with CEO, CTO, CFO, COO, Client Services Team Leader, Sales team leader to understand customer viewpoints and make the plan for the operations department.
To apply for the Operation Optimization Specialist, you should possess the following qualities:
– Graduate from universities such as FTU, NEU, FPT, RMIT, DAV,…
– Solid interpersonal skills, especially in Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Self-motivated and open-minded.
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines.
– Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills.
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– Position requires proficiency in Excel.
– Extensive travels may be required depending upon the position.
– Starting salary:
• Junior or Senior (1-4 years working experience): 600$-1000$/ month;
• Fresher (under 1-year working experience): 400$-600$/ month;
• Intern: 5.000.000 VND/ month;
Negotiable and periodically reviewed based on your capacity.
– Other benefits: As by Law.
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
HN: GHTK Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
HCM: Floor 6, Pico Plaza Building, 20 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
V. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Operations Optimization Specialist, please send us your CV to email:
HN: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
HCM: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Topic: HN/HCM_OOS_Your Name.