– Take part in user experience research by interacting with customers and associates to discover what their needs are; and use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer experience better;
– Design the product (in website and mobile platform), make it easy for users to learn about new features and changes: Convey the idea to product interface is beautiful, simple and user-friendly, design landing, website, app,…
– Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers;
– Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life;
– Use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data, translate that data into feature enhancements or new products.
– Have at least 3 years of professional experience as a product designer, UI/ UX designer, interaction designer in a related field;
– Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience;
– Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
– Deep understanding of the design process to guide, plan, and scope project work;
– Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
– Experience conducting research/ partnering with user researchers;
– Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services;
– Excellent visual and verbal communication skills and cross-functional teamwork;
– Have open – minded, ability to multi-task, and work independently under tight deadlines and challenging.
– Starting Salary (Junior – Senior): 800 – 2000$/month (Negotiable and periodically reviewed based on your capacity);
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Welfare regimes following current Law;
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
4. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm. From Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.
– Address: GHTK Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
V. HOW TO APPLY
– To apply for the Data Analyst position, please send us your CV to email: email@example.com.
– Subject: PD – Your Name.