GHTK is one of the leading firms in the e-Logistics field, which has risen extraordinarily in recent years. Established in 2013, we have provided fast and reliable express service based on the high technology platform. We know that the 4.0 revolution has a strong influence on customer behaviors and enterprise goals that encourages us to create, develop, and innovate our system and product day by day. To achieve that mission, we are looking for a Product Designer to get closer to the ideal user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) with each subsequent release.
1/ WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Take part in user experience research by interacting with customers and associates to discover what their needs are; and use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer experience better;
– Design the product (in website and mobile platform), make it easy for users to learn about new features and changes: Convey the idea to product interface is beautiful, simple, and user-friendly, design landing, website, app,…
– Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers;
– Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life;
2/ WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
– Have at least 2 years of professional experience as a product designer, UI/ UX designer, interaction designer in a related field;
– Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience;
– Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
– Deep understanding of the design process to guide, plan, and scope project work;
– Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
– Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services;
– Excellent visual and verbal communication skills and cross-functional teamwork;
– Have open-minded, ability to multi-task, and work independently under tight deadlines and challenging.
3/ WHAT WE OFFER FOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
– Starting Salary: negotiable;
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
4/ HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Product Designer, please send us your Covering Letter, Portfolio, and Resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Email title: [HN] PD_YourName
Add in HN: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.