Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a technology company specializing in delivery services. Over 9 years of establishment and development, GHTK’s services are available in the whole country with more than 1500 warehouse branches, over 1000 trucks and over 30.000 employees. GHTK has been constantly developing, growing strongly, aiming for new goals and new successes.
In the year 2022, to meet the needs of growth and development with new products and services, GHTK is looking for a Regional HR Leader to join our team in Ha Noi office with following information:
– Responsible for managing and executing company’s human resource plans, programs, activities, and policies, including all human resources functions: Recruitment, Training, C&B, Industrial Relations, Cultural Activities and Increasing Employee Experience.
(Scale > 5000 staff, employees include Delivery, Driver, Logistics and operation staff)
– Cooperate with the Executive Board, Heads of divisions/departments in plan management and execution; issue regional problems in order to develop solutions for improvement.
– Use systems and data in human resource management; Proposing processes and features to improve the system.
– Participate in the process of building the next generation, employee development programs associated with the development roadmap.
– Research and evaluate the labor market and competitors to propose appropriate solutions or human resource policies.
– Manage a team of 20-25 members and report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related field. Understanding about E-Logistics is a plus.
– At least 3 years experience in the same position in large-scale organizations and corporations.
– Modern human resource thinking, good multitasking management.
– Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
– Computer proficiency: word-processing, Microsoft Office, and database management.
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve the highest level of efficiency; open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity; ability to grasp trends quickly.
– Ability to work independently while maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, employees, …
– Salary: based on performance and responsibility. Bonus per project and special occasions.
– A young, dynamic and supportive working environment with start-up spirit and promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the E-logistics field;
– Get training and guidance from mentors, manager to master relevant skills to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Benefits in accordance with current Law;
4. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Address: GHTK Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.
5. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Regional HR Leader position, please send us your Resume to email Talent.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email title: RHR_YourName