We are looking for a Senior Operations Management Specialist to become a member of our Operations Department, working directly with the Board of Directors. We are in need of a person who wants to bring new business value to one of the leading Vietnam E-commerce logistics solutions providers.
At Giaohangtietkiem, you will be responsible for providing objective recommendations to optimize the GHTK operations system and control the delivery service‘s quality.
You will work as a Senior Operations Management Specialist with key responsibilities as follows:
– You will supervise GHTK’s daily operations in HN, HCM to ensure the quality of GHTK delivery services;
– You will lead a team to run new strategic projects received from the Board of Directors in order to upgrade the quality of GHTK delivery services;
– You will build and manage your team that works well together; Set up KPIs; Support, inspire and motivate the team towards function goals ;
– You will be responsible for risk management, directly solving problems arising flexibly and quickly, giving necessary measures to improve operations results in the assigned provinces;
– You will be a reviewer, propose initiatives to improve and optimize operation processes, technology, ensuring delivery quality while the output scale continues to increase and help GHTK maintain a competitive advantage in the industry.
In this position, you have the chance to work with different departments, such as: Product
Development, IT, Business Development, Customer Service, HR. This chance will help
you to broaden your knowledge, skills, and learn from E-Logistics experts in GHTK.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
– Graduates in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Management, Finance,… with more than 03 years of experience;
– Great management skills with the ability to cooperate well with other people;
– Operational and systems thinking, decision-making skills to solve unexpected problems in operations at GHTK then provide solutions;
– Analytical thinking and open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity;
– Ability to go on regular business trips to different provinces.
– Starting Salary: Negotiable and periodically reviewed based on your capacity;
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the Senior Operations Management Specialist, please send us your CV to email:
HN: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
HCM: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Email topic: HN/HCM_ Sen OMS_Your Name
CV in Vietnamese or English is also accepted.
HN: VTV Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi City.
HCM: 6th floor, Pico Plaza Building, 20 Cong Hoa Street, 12 Ward, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.