We are looking for a Senior Operations Management Specialist to become a member of our Operations Department, working directly with the Board of Directors. We are in need of a person who wants to bring new business value to one of the leading Vietnam E-commerce logistics solutions providers.
At Giaohangtietkiem, you will be responsible for providing objective recommendations to optimize the GHTK operations system and control the delivery service‘s quality.
You will work as a Senior Operations Management Specialist with key responsibilities as follows:
– You will supervise GHTK’s daily operations in HN, HCM to ensure the quality of GHTK delivery services;
– You will lead a team to run new strategic projects received from the Board of Directors in order to upgrade the quality of GHTK delivery services;
– You will build and manage your team that works well together; Set up KPIs; Support, inspire and motivate the team towards function goals ;
– You will be responsible for risk management, directly solving problems arising flexibly and quickly, giving necessary measures to improve operations results in the assigned provinces;
– You will be a reviewer, propose initiatives to improve and optimize operation processes, technology, ensuring delivery quality while the output scale continues to increase and help GHTK maintain a competitive advantage in the industry.
In this position, you have the chance to work with different departments, such as Product Development, IT, Business Development, Customer Service, HR. This chance will help you to broaden your knowledge, skills, and learn from E-Logistics experts in GHTK.
– Graduates in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Management, Finance,… with more than 03 years of experience;
– Great management skills with the ability to cooperate well with other people;
– Operational and systems thinking, decision-making skills to solve unexpected problems in operations at GHTK then provide solutions;
– Analytical thinking and open-minded thinking for innovation and creativity;
– Ability to go on regular business trips to different provinces.
– Starting Salary: Negotiable and periodically reviewed based on your capacity;
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
HN: GHTK Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
HCM: Floor 6, Pico Plaza Building, 20 Cong Hoa street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
V. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Senior Operations Management Specialist, please send us your CV to email:
Email topic: HN/HCM_ Sen OMS_Your Name.