Giaohangtietkiem JSC. (GHTK) is a professional delivery company specializing in E-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. GHTK currently has over 550 branches in 63 provinces, more than 20.000 employees and will continue to grow in the future.
We are looking for Mobile Developer to join our Technology Center. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
1. AS AN ANDROID DEVELOPER OF GHTK, YOU WILL:
– Build the leading edge Android product and make impact on a large user base, work with a great international team and more;
– Work and collaborate in an agile environment with Technical Lead, Product Lead, Backend team and UX for accelerating product delivery;
– Be actively involved in product discussions;
– Strongly contribute to the mobile development process and technical knowledge of the entire organization.
2. WHY WORK AT GHTK?
– Attractive salary ($1200 – $2000), 13th month salary;
– Private health insurance coverage;
– Flexible working time;
– Cool and modern working space;
– Chances to build high impact products, operate in full continuous-integration software development setup with the latest and popular technology stacks in an open-minded, transparent and agile environment;
– Training courses & talks with talented tech professionals covering a wide range of topics to cultivate your skills;
– Regular parties and vacations around Vietnam.
3. TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED
– At least 3 years experience in native Android development, with deep knowledge of the Android core framework, Java language, and Kotlin;
– Experience in using 3rd party libraries like Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava, …;
– Strong understanding of modern Android application architecture such as MVP/Clean architecture;
– Strong development experience with all layers of an Android application: network, database, model, business logics and views;
– Experience in developing high performance client-server mobile applications: fast and highly responsive;
– Strong understanding of Android User Interface guidelines, care for mobile usability;
– Strong quality mindset and practice with unit testing;
– Problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
– Ability to work individually and in teams;
– No need to be constantly supervised.
4. HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com with subject: Sen Android Dev_YourName.
Address: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.