Giaohangtietkiem is one of the leading firms in the e-Logistics which significantly grows in Vietnam in recent years. We provide a fast and high-quality last-mile delivery service and take millions of transactions every day. We are looking for expert and talented Senior Tax Accountants to controlling all tax & legal compliance matters of GHTK.
1/ A Senior Tax Accountant at GHTK, you will be responsible for:
– Making monthly VAT declaration, and individual withholding tax;
– Preparing and submitting the Corporate Income tax finalization Declaration to tax authorities;
– Reviewing PIT calculation, property rental tax calculation, and other tax expenses to ensure compliance with regulations;
– Updating new Tax law, regulations;
– Training & ensuring accounting practices by regulations;
– Coordinating audits with external auditors/ taxation authorities;
– Preparing necessary reports as requested.
2/ You will receive:
– Competitive salary: $700 – $1200/ month. Salary is reviewed on a periodical basis and inconsistent with capacity without limit;
– An amazing culture – Our working environment is young and dynamic with many promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path;
– Opportunities to work with the best – We not only hire talents but also collaborative ones;
– Truly cares about you and your experience at GHTK – Rewards and promotions are available on special occasions;
– Special and worthy welfare regimes – There are 12 days off per year, yearly Kick-off & Team-building events with various bonding activities at the workplace;
– Attractive insurance package – You will be provided with the prestigious Insurance package along with other benefits following Vietnam Labour Law: Health Insurance, Social Insurance,…
3/ You are expected to have:
– Bachelor degree with major in Accounting – Finance, Auditing;
– 2 – 4 years of working experience of Accounting/ Tax Advisor or External Auditor;
– ACCA/VACPA/CPA is preferred;
– Excellence in using Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
– Good analysis skills, reporting skills, leadership skills, presentation skills, problem-solving skills;
– Strengths as highly organized, detail-oriented.
– Willing to learn and adapt to any circumstances attitude.– Prepare management reports as requested.
4/ Apply for this position by:
Please send us your CV to email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: STA_YourName
Hotline: 0246 651 9243
Skype: tuanhnguyenthi234 (Ms. Tú Anh)
Address: VTV – Giaohangtietkiem Building, No 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.