GHTK is a professional delivery company specializing in e-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. With the young, energetic environment and explosive development, we are attracting young, dynamic talents for key positions and middle managers in order to build and develop strong GHTK together. And Talent Development Department was born to accomplish this mission.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Senior/Leader who will take charge of proactive headhunt activities in order to meet the increasing human resources demand of the company.
1. Headhunting and Talent Acquisition
– Identify, analyze Departments’ recruitment needs and make plan to fulfill those needs in accordance to given timeline;
– Take charge of sourcing and hunting suitable candidates from fresher, junior, senior to manager level in E-Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Information Technology field by various methods;
– Manage the end to end recruitment process of office’s vacancies;
– Propose and execute strategic plan to improve the efficiency of talent acquisition activities.
2. Employer Branding
– Participate in planning, organizing and supervising recruitment programs of GHTK;
– Developing employer brand on platforms such as social networks, websites,…
– Give ideas, build plans and cooperate with Marketing Department, HR-GA Department, IT Center, PDA Center… to implement employer branding strategy;
3. People development
– Build and maintain good terms with potential candidates to nurture talent pool;
– Follow a full-life cycle of employees: from candidates to official executives/specialists to understand the need of employees;
– Propose new ideas for developing a supportive working environment for employees;
3. Other tasks – as assigned by Board of Directors and Head of Talent Development Department.
– For senior: at least 4 years of experience in recruitment field;
– Orientation to develop career in HR field, especially recruitment and headhunting;
– Knowledgeable in headhunting is preferred;
– Open-minded and have a good sense of human being;
– Interview and assessment skill;
– Good commands of writing skills (creative and/or formal contents);
– High ability of multitasking and working independently under tight deadlines;
– Excellent organizing and time management skills;
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
– Candidates with leadership skill are preferred;
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
– Salary: 1000 – 1500++ USD/month;
Negotiable and periodically reviewed in consistent with capacity;
– Work in a young and dynamic environment;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development.
– Have the chance to cooperate and have discussions with line manager, CEO and receive mentoring directly from Board of Directors to identify recruitment needs and propose feasible recruitment plans;
– Other benefits in accordance with Viet Nam Labour Law: Health Insurance, Social Insurance…
– For fresher: Receive on-the-job training, in-house training as well as external training and have chance to organize class and express yourself;
IV. OTHER INFORMATION
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Add: GHTK Building, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Ha Noi.
V. HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Talent Acquisition Specialist, please send us your CV & Cover Letter to email: email@example.com
Topic: TA LEADER_Your Name.