Giao Hang Tiet Kiem is a professional delivery company specializing in E-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. We manage massive amounts of data on millions of orders a week and have complex and interesting issues that need to be solved: speed of shipping, saving delivery time & cost, innovating some phase of our delivery procedures, creating many operational KPI statistics, customer behaviors and delivery market insights increasing sales.
At GHTK, Business Analysts support the Operation Department and other departments to evaluate the productivity of operations processes, suggest optimized and innovative ideas as well as make data-driven decisions.
– Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
– Work with the operations teams to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
– Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes;
– Develop and implement a strategic business plan based on data;
– Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features of shipping solution and shipping service;
– Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges;
– Deploy new projects and collaborate with other departments to ensure the quality of the delivery services;
– Ages: 1996 – 2000; Graduated from universities in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Maths, Information System
– Strong business sense are mandatory;
– Experiences with data analytics tools and proficiency in Excel, SQL (optional) and Power BI (optional);
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
– Have the ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Good at communication skills, Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills;
– Salary: Up to 650 USD/ month (Negotiable, and periodically reviewed based on your capacity);
– A young and dynamic working environment with promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the Business Analyst position and the E-logistics field;
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skills to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Benefits in accordance with current Law and other rewards and promotions on special occasions;
IV. OTHER INFORMATION:
– Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
– Add: Pico Plaza, 20 Cộng Hòa, Phường 12, quận Tân Bình, TPHCM.
IV/ HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Business Analyst position, please send us your CV and Academic Transcripts to email: email@example.com (HR Department)