GHTK is a professional delivery company specializing in e-Logistics, providing fast and high-quality delivery service. We manage massive amounts of data on millions of orders a week and have complex and interesting issues that need to be solved: speed of shipping, saving delivery time & cost, innovating some phase of our delivery procedures, creating many operational KPI statistics, customer behaviors and delivery market insights increasing sales.
At GHTK, business analysts are people that support the operations department and other departments to evaluate the productivity of operations processes, suggest optimized and innovative ideas as well as make data-driven decisions.
1/ Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
– Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
– Work with the operations teams to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
– Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes;
– Develop and implement a strategic business plan based on data;
– Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features of shipping solution and shipping service;
– Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
2/ Qualifications and Competencies
– Ages: 1996 – 1999. Graduated from top universities in majors: Logistics, Supply chain, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, …
– Strong business sense are mandatory;
– Experience in Excel, SQL,… is a plus;
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
– Have the ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills;
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Great at communicating, both to other data scientists and non-technical people.
– Salary: $350 – $450 (Fresher) / $450 – $650 (Junior), negotiable, and periodically reviewed based on your capacity.
– A young and dynamic working environment with promotion opportunities, creating a sustainable career path in the Business Analyst position and the E-logistics field.
– Get maximum support to master operations knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements.
– Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment.
– Benefits in accordance with current Law.
– Other rewards and promotions on special occasions.
4/ How to apply
To apply for the Business Analyst, please send us your CV and Academic Transcripts to email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with topic: HCM_BA_YourName.
Add in HCM: 6th floor, Pico Plaza, No. 20, Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCM.