Things happen very quickly and data analysts have a big impact at GHTK. We manage massive amounts of data on millions of orders a week and have complex and interesting issues that need to be solved: customer behaviors and delivery market insights increasing sales, speed of shipping, saving delivery time & cost, innovate some phase of our delivery procedures, creating many operational KPI statistics.
At GHTK, data analysts are people that support others department to propose business
development plan and make data-driven decisions.
1/ Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
– Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
– Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business
– Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes;
– Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer
population as a whole;
– Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business
method analysis project;
– Develop and implement strategic business plan based on data;
– Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features of shipping
solution and shipping service;
– Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to propose solutions and
strategies to business challenges.
2/ Qualifications and Competencies
– Have degrees or majored in fields like math, statistics, computer science, or something
closely related to their field;
– Strong math and analysis skills are mandatory;
– Strong understanding of Descriptive statistics and inferential statistics: statistical tests,
distributions, maximum likelihood estimators;
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
– Have ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Detail oriented, strong organizational skills;
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
– Great at communicating, both to other data scientists and non-technical people.
+ Fresher (under 1 year working experience): 400$-600$/ month
+ Junior or Senior (1-4 years working exprerience): 600$-1000$/month
Other benefits: As by Law.
4/ How to apply
To apply for the Busisness Analyst, please send us your Covering Letter, Resume
and Academic Transcripts to email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Add: VTV Building, No. 8 Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Ha Noi.